Discover Casinos Experiences and Stay Calm
If you have any connection with casinos, you’ll realize very quickly how important Live Support can be to you! Usually you need to wait a few minutes or more for every answer or sometimes operator has no idea about T&C for current promotions! Or even worse, the very first answer is a question about your account and then you need to explain everything about the site and casino review and that this info is in their interest too.
Do not play at Liberty slots. I deposited $50 from a prepaid card and it said it was unsuccessful, but they took my money. The deposit came off my credit card immediately and Liberty slots keeps telling me it was declined. Liberty slots was the only place I used the card at so they had to have taken my money. I am very disappointed in them and really liked playing there. I had never cashed out – probably never would have gotten money anyway.
Sooner or later, everyone who practices online gambling reaches a certain point, when he/she considers that his/hers rights and interests are infringed upon by a casino! In no case is necessarily a casino, you have a problem to be some kind of “rogue” or “scam” – it is entirely possible to get into a conflict situation even with the best in the industry! So, what can be these bottlenecks about?
- Bonuses, promotions and everything connected with them, like wagering requirements, deadlines, eligibility, possible capabilities for cashing out, so called “bonus abuse” and others;
- Deposits and withdrawals and everything connected with them, like refusing or delaying payment of the amounts, timing, feasibility and others;
- Problems with the casino support;
- Problems with the casino software platform;
- Any other situations in which there is a disagreement between the casino, on the one hand and the client from the another.
The Rule of Thumb
Try to remain calm and keep your mind cool no matter how much money, nerves and emotions are involved! If you can prevent yourself from being impulsive and from making thoughtless actions, I guarantee, you will win the battle in 90% of the cases! But if afford to be rude, disrespectful or even worse – to insult the representatives of the casino, which argue with, I’m afraid that your chances of success decrease dramatically! Every single word can and will be used against you, so very be carefully and think twice what and who you’re talking! Again, do your best and behave yourself calm and with good manner to people on the other end – in most cases they are exposed to even more stress and tension by yourself!